Updated on – 23-10-2023
- Added new tool – ‘WhatsApp warmer’ (For Built-in Browser only)
- Added new tool – ‘Website email mobile extractor’
- Polls are enabled in ‘Single Sender’ & ‘Group Sender’
- Polls are enabled in BOT as a quick reply (Available only for Built In Browser)
- Enabled Message Rotation option in ‘Single Sender’ & ‘Group Sender’
- Added Safe and UnSafe Sending Mode options before starting the campaign.
- Random and KeyMarker issues resolved
- AutoReply Bot – Message sending twice – issue fixed
- General Settings- Updating Chrome driver is more easy and user-friendly
- Added BlockList in General settings to avoid sending messages who are not interested in your campaigns
- The default Browser will be ‘Built-in Browser’ if you have not selected any. Previously it was Chrome.
You can switch to Chrome anytime if you want from SETTINGS.
- Google Map – Now you can copy your searches and paste them into big text areas.
Updated on – 04-09-2023 (Minor Update)
- ChromeDriver updated to 116 – Uninstall the Previous version of Mozoj Sender and download again and install it if you are facing any Chromedriver issues
- Make sure your Chrome and Microsoft version is 116
- No Version Change
Updated on – 14-08-2023
- Added Multi-Account feature in Built-in Browser
- Added Built-in Web Browser for Multi account feature – To Switch Chrome to ‘Built-in Browser’ go to settings (top right corner icon) and New Option is added as ‘Browser’ Change select ‘Built-in Web Browser’. Please prefer to use this Built-in Web Browser to use the Multi-Account feature and to avoid the Chrome driver issues.
- Bug and Design Fixes
- Google Map Extractor – Website and Email Id not grabbing issue – Resolved